TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The website www.copasdelfin.com is an informative and illustrative site in which will allow you to understand and gain the knowledge of the characteristics and functionality of the products and services that are offered.
This site does not have a payment option button
In order to purchase our products and services, the client must contact us, through the registration form, which will receive a quick response from one of our commercial advisors, who will answer in detail any concerns and provide all the information related to pricing, delivery times, training and certifications.
PURCHASE ORDER AND PAYMENT METHODS
Once the purchase order and the payment method have been agreed, the customer service department will send an email with the corresponding information:
- A payment receipt for customers who wish to use PayPal.
- A Proforma Invoice for customers who wish to pay by bank transfer.
- A Proforma Invoice for customers who wish to pay by bank transfer Western Union.
Once the payment has been effective, our customer service department will schedule the delivery of the purchased product to the address registered in PayPal; In addition, access to the Virtual Dolphin Training program will be enabled immediately via email.
Note: If the customer wishes to receive the product at an address other than the one registered in PayPal, he must authorize it in writing, from the email account registered in PayPal.
After the payment has been effective, our customer service department will schedule the delivery of the purchased product to the customer’s address, indicated on the proforma invoice, and access to the virtual training program will be enabled via email.
To use bank transfers to complete your purchase the instructions on the Proforma invoice must be followed.
Once the transfer is made, it is necessary for you to send a copy of the transaction by email to [email protected]
It takes 3 to 8 business days for the transfer transaction to be completed.
After the payment has been received, our customer service department will schedule the delivery and dispatch the purchased products to the address indicated on the Proforma invoice; and access to the virtual training program will be enabled via email.
NOTE: it is necessary to fill in the bank to bank transfer information correctly, following the instructions detailed on the Proforma Invoice. This will help avoid any unnecessary delays in the process.
This money transfer service by Western Union uses the Quick pay mode, which the client must refer to for a correct money transfer to the company Delfín Therapies- IDEKA SAS.
Note: Make sure that the Western Union office has the Quick pay mode, if so, fill out the form according to the instructions indicated on the proforma invoice.
Be sure to fill out the form correctly to avoid unnecessary delays in this process.
Once the transfer has been made, it is necessary to send a copy of the transaction to the email [email protected]ín.com, so the validation process can be carried out, which requires 2 working days.
After the payment has been effective, our customer service department will schedule the delivery of the purchased product to the address indicated on the proforma invoice.
Once the payment for the product has been validated, the dispatch will be scheduled, which requires 2 working days.
The DELFIN company, IDEKA SAS dispatches all of its products through FedEx PRIORITY service which guarantees a delivery time of 4 to 8 working days, depending on the country of residence.
All products are backed by an insurance policy which covers the total or partial loss of the product.
All Import taxes must be paid by you, the customer/purchaser of the product. The local customs office will determine the corresponding value according to the legal provisions of each individual country. The FedEx customer service will inform you and collect the corresponding value in order to release the product and have it delivered.
All our products (machines, cups, devices and cosmetics) and certified training services are supported by the corresponding legal invoices, which will be sent to you with the physical delivery of the product, and together with the Training Certificate.
All clients who receive the Delfín Therapies training program will receive the following certifications:
Use and Management of Delfín Technology
Professional Technique of Buttock Enhancement Delfín.
These certifications accredit the professional use of Delfín technology, clarifying that these certifications do not exempt the client from their responsibility towards third parties in the application of the different treatments and their results.
TECHNICAL WARRANTY OF THE DELFÍN MACHINE -1 YEAR-
The company Delfín Therapies, IDEKA SAS. offers a 1-year technical guarantee on the machine, which covers the correct operation of the machine, that it is free from defects in workmanship and manufacturing materials.
WARNING: In no case does the warranty cover:
- Bad treatment or bad use of the machine.
- Damages caused by the excessive use of oils that can be sucked out in the regular operation of the machine.
- Failures in the electrical source.
- When semi-annual preventive maintenance has not been performed.
- The guarantee will not be granted when it is evident that the machine was manipulated by unauthorized technical personnel.
NOTE: The company Delfín Therapies – IDEKA SAS. reserves the right to update the Software and to make variations in the presentation of the product, according to the manufacturing batch.
TECHNICAL WARRANTY OF THE DELFÍN CUPS AND ACCESSORIES -6 MONTHS-
The company Delfín Therapies, IDEKA SAS. offers a 6-month technical warranty on cups, devices and accessories, which covers the correct operation of the mechanisms of the cups, devices and accessories, from defects in workmanship and manufacturing materials.
- In no case does the warranty cover the misuse or mistreatment of the connection mechanisms of the cups with the coupling of the hoses.
- The warranty will not be granted when the cups, accessories or devices show that the product was manipulated by unauthorized technical personnel.
All our clients have technical support when they require it, either for preventive maintenance or to solve malfunctions.
This support is carried out exclusively in the company Delfín Therapies – IDEKA SAS. In colombia.
The costs of transport and technical service will be calculated depending on the country of residence of the client and the technical diagnosis.
NOTE: All transports are made through the Delfín Therapies – IDEKA SAS account. from Fedex, in this way you can save cost overruns and ensure safe transport.
- All purchase orders, guarantees and technical service are backed by the company Delfín Therapies – IDEKA SAS, which is registered with the Chamber of Commerce of Bucaramanga, Colombia S.A, under the number Nit: 890.200.402.
- In addition, we have the international endorsement of the ProColombia CO ® brand granted by the Colombian Ministry of Industry Trade, who accredits us as exporters of biomedical technology.
SANITARY REGISTRY, PATENTS AND TRADEMARK
All our products have the corresponding INVIMA health records in Colombia. The company Delfín Therapies, IDEKA SAS does not have health records in other countries.
All our products are patented under the following numerals:
- Invention Patent No. 29385: Vacuum hood with interchangeable bases for vacum therapy treatments (expires 12/30/2028).
- Invention Patent No. 29386: Autonomous vacuum hood for vacum therapy treatments (expires 07/12/2032).
- Invention patent: Device for measuring skin elasticity with 3D optical means (expires 12/02/2034).
- Industrial Design Patent No. 4746: Ergonomic Vacuum Therapy Massager.
- Industrial Design Patent No. 5819: Vacuum Therapy Suction Cup.
The Delfín Therapies brand is registered in Colombia and in the European economic community, it is also in the process of registration in the United States and Canada.
ON LINE TRAINING
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cra 31w #71-119 Parque Industrial Provincia de Soto 1, bodega # 15
Bucaramanga - Colombia
Phone in Colombia: (+57) 3163977101